This week, on Episode 53 of the Disney Park Princess Podcast, Sharla and Sara are back from their whirlwind trip to Walt Disney World. Find out if Galaxy’s Edge in Walt Disney World is any different than in Disneyland! (Spoiler alert – it is!) But first we cover all of the Disney news that happened while we were away. And there is a A LOT of it!
PODCAST SHOW NOTES
Host: Heather Coursen
Co-Hosts: Sharla Manglass, Sara Varney
Episode Length: 50 minutes, 51 seconds
Topic: Disney News and Our Recent to to Walt Disney World
– Skyliner now open
– Illuminations: Reflections of Earth Ends
– Spiderman back in the MCU
– Walt Disney World changes third party delivery rules (strollers, ecv, etc.)
– Food and drink price increases
– Disney Cruise Line changes onboard booking perks
– 2020 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival dates announced
– Details announced for new Spa at Disney’s Grand Californian Resort & Spa
– New Vegan menu options being added to ALL menus at Disney Parks in the US
Our Recent Trip:
– Contemporary Club Level
– Epcot Food & Wine Festival
– Galaxy’s Edge
Patreon supporters get access to bonus podcast content! This week we are talking about our Halloween plans.
Photo Courtesy of Disney
LOVE DISNEY VACATIONS?
Don't miss any of our DPP vacation tips. Plus get a free gift instantly!